Monday, April 20, 2009

Cellphones should not be used when driving!!!

I totally agree with you in that the State of Texas should pass a law that would prohibit the use of cellphones while driving. I think is very irresponsible from people to be talking on their cellphones when driving. I can't believe some people even text when they are on the road!

It has been proven that using one's cellphone while driving causes a great distraction. So I agree with you in that drivers should only be allowed to use their cell phones if they use a hands free device. I also think it help reduce the number of accidents which in the first place are a caused by distracted drivers.

Hopefully the Texas Legislature will do something this, I think it would save lots of lives if a law like this would pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment