Monday, May 4, 2009

Is this right or wrong???

I was reading this article about abortion in the Austin American Statesman......I just don't agree in having the government intervene in our lives like this! I think there are lines that the government should just not cross.
I think having an abortion is a very tough decision to make, and having a law requiring to not only have an ultrasound but to hear the baby's hart beat , Ohh! that would be cruel for the woman. Luckily this bill has been modified, and if it passed, it would give woman the choice to decide if she wants ultrasound or not.
Senator Dan Patrick said "My goal was to be sure that a woman going in for an abortion has all the information she needs to make the right decision" to which Dr. Scott Spear, medical director for Planned Parenthood said that all woman having an abortion there get an ultrosound and are offered the chance to see the image.... So why the need for this bill.....The government should just live it alone and let whoever wants to have an abortion do so.
I mean I'm not saying I'm totally up for abortion, but many of this kids end up as orphans or as childs mistreated by their parents....
So government, please step out and let us have the choice!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment