Friday, May 15, 2009

I Totally Agree!!

I just got finished reading Ms. Maggie's blog on this very interesting thing the Legislature did last Tuesday. Supposedly the legislature was full of guests as they were trying to get through four very important issues that are concerning the public a lot right now: abortion, immigration, human cloning and states rights.

I totally agree with Ms. Maggie in that when issues like this are presented, the legislature should give equal time and equal attention to these. I agree with Maggie in that every one of these issues require full attention and should be given its own time to be discussed.

I just think there are things that have to be really thought and really understood before making a decision, and I don't see how they can do this successfully when they have not only one, but four of the major issues concerning Texas citizens being discussed in the same day.

Ms. Maggie presented her ideas very well and very clearly, and I have to say I agree with her in every point she made. Most importantly I agree with her in that the legislature should spend the necessary time in these issues and should give them the proper respect they deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment